Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ice Age 3



Saturday night i enjoy Ice Age 3 with some of my secondary school friend ...
we have total 9 person of us>.< at bukit tinggi AEON Jusco ...
because of online reservation only available for front seating ...
so i went to JJ buy ticket at afternoon ...
i back home after had bought ticket because the movie show on 7.20pm

Ice Age 3 its really funny ... baby dinosaur is so cute >.<
Thx for the movie i learned a new word thats "fucxy"
its mean "fucking sexy" hahaha >.<
*but my friend told me that actually is "foxy"*
haha ... but i don care cause "fucxy" is better ^^

After movie, we went to "Island Red Cafe" have our dinner ...
we chit chat while the dinner until 12am ...
i think its counted as a little small gathering for us le hehe ...^_^
after that i sent some of my friend back home ...
1am i reached home, then straight online gg to play dota with my friend just now
and i lose as result T.T but it still is a nice game :p

damn tired a day after all ... 3am after watch "烈火雄心3"
i sleep without bath hahaha >.< cause too tired le T.T
sweet dream and good night all my dear friends z.zZZZZ

Next movie im targeting !!
[Harry Porter: The Half-Blood Prince]

[Final Destination: Rest In Piece]

[G.I Joe: The Rise Of Cobra]

No comments:

Post a Comment