Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gathering

Today

12pm reach home at Meru^_^
damn happy cause home sweet home
i put down my bag and straight lying on my lovely bed
No STRESS No THINKING No INTERRUPTION
i had my most sweet sleeping time hahaha ....
z.zzZZZZ

7pm i wake up and get prepare to go my primary school friend's(ler kuang) birthday+open house
but before i go his house, i meet another 2 friend and go together ....
i bring them "yao che ho" a while because we lost in complicated way to go ler kuang's house ... @.@"
rich ppl that hv different celebration haha ... open house with buffet plus karaoke >.< syok la :p
i meet some primary friend at there too ... so happy :p
but we all leave a bit early cause i need to go another destination


Thats Gathering with 5A5 at STATION 1~
wow ... out of my expected, we hv around 14 person attend this gathering la hahaha ...
cool ~ but because of my late, they all blame on me T.T
but nvm because this is my fault too la ... but no idea cause both side i also need to attend ma >.<
after i reach station 1, i heard a big news ... 1 of my classmate going to get marry next year lo -.-"" y all so fast wan to marry leh ? it let me feel poor pity cause still single tim ~ T.T
soon, we all back 1 by 1 and at last ... we "san band" around 11.30pm

i sent some of my friend back their home after that ...
at kapar, im going to reach home de ...
suddenly meet roadblock, luckily my reaction still enough fast hahaha ...
immediately lock at seat belt 1st lo ... so din kena catch
finally reach home at around 1am ...
happy this whole day ^^ can meet my primary friend and secondary friend in 1 day ...
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment